The Better Detroit Youth Movement advisory board – consisting of high school and college students – is ready to prove we have the resources to improve the quality of life and learning for our children.
The primary goal of The Detroit Youth Resource Alert Project (RAP) is to spark mass engagement and major enrichment of Greater Detroit high school students and teens.
This goal is achievable if we work together to achieve it. Your support can help to grow this youth-led effort.
We’re currently seeking individuals who’d like to assist us with:
- research & mapping
- strategic planning, implementation & administration
- database & mobile application development
- youth resource directory & guide development
- advisory board development
- vehicle (car or van) donations
- graphic design & printing services
- social media & blog management
- high school (student resource fairs) & community outreach (RAP sessions)
- live event production & management
- grant & corporate sponsorship procurement
- small business engagement
- marketing & promotions
Please call 313.342.0697, email us at email@example.com, or donate on this site if you’d like to support The Detroit Youth Resource Alert Project.
Thank you for your contributions as we work together to grow a Detroit our children deserve!